1. To get this look, apply a mousse on damp hair. Separate hair into three sections: One on top and two in back. Dry hair, section by section, with a large round brush.
2. Tease the hair at your forehead, then pull the front of your hair up into a high half-ponytail. Hide the elastic by wrapping it with a section of hair from your ponytail.
3. Gently tease hair on top for volume.
4. Spray hair with a beach spray and style with your fingers
5. Pull out two small sections in front of your ears and let these hang loose.
See More Jennifer Lopez Hairstyles
Rate this photo: