1. To get Jennifer Lopez's hairstyle, distribute a volumizing mousse throughout your hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap random sections of your hair around a styling wand. Make sure to start as close to your roots and possible, then work your way down.
3. Rake through your curls with your fingers to loosen them, and then divide your hair horizontally from ear to ear.
4. Gather the front section up into a tight, high ponytail. Tug on it to create a little volume at the front, and then wrap a section of your hair around the elastic to conceal it.
5. Scrunch your hair with your fingers as you spray on a strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jennifer Lopez
Rate this photo: