1. To get Jenny McCarthy's hairstyle, part your hair to the side to start.
2. Apply smoothing cream to damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap 2-inch sections of your hair (from ends to mid-shaft) around large hot rollers. Let them cool for 15 minutes.
4. Unwind your curls from the rollers, and let them fall to your shoulders.
5. Bring all of your hair to one side, and mist all over with lightweight hairspray.
See More Jenna McCarthy Hairstyles
Rate this photo: