1. To get Jenny McCarthy's hairstyle, apply a lightweight volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, roughly curl sections of your hair using a large barrel curling iron. Brush through your curls using a paddle brush.
3. Next, flip your hair over to the front and tease the ends and length with a teasing comb. Use a spray gel to smooth down the back and sides of your hair.
4. Gather your hair at the top of your head and begin twisting it in one direction. Make sure to use a soft brush along the sides and back of your hair to keep them smooth.
5. Once you've created a twist, loosen it and tuck the ends insides the roll. Use bobby pins to secure and loosen it with your fingers to create fullness.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jenny McCarthy Hairstyles
Rate this photo: