1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair messily down the center.
2. Mist your hair with texturizing spray, and let it dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair. Spray each curl with lightweight hairspray and let it fall.
4. Take a small section of hair from above both ears and braid them back. Once they connect at the back of your head, secure them together with bobby pins for a boho-chic vibe.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rate this photo: