1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by parting your hair down the center.
2. Apply texturizing product to your damp hair, and allow your hair to dry naturally.
3. Once your hair is dry, use a teasing comb to tease the front sections of your hair for more texture.
4. Use your fingers to gather all of your hair into a low chignon at the nape of your neck. Keeping your hair loose, pin up sections of your hair using bobby pins.
5. Mist all over with anti-frizz hairspray to finish.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rate this photo: