1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, start by rubbing a generous amount of volumizing mousse through damp hair.
2. Allow your hair to air dry for natural texture. Once your hair is completely dry, apply a dollop of smoothing cream to the top layer of your hair to tame frizz.
3. Part your hair to the side. Gather all of your hair at the crown of your head, and twist it up. Use a clip and bobby pins to secure your hair in the updo.
4. Leave out a strand of hair near your forehead. Wrap it around a 1-inch curling iron for a subtle curl.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep your style in place.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rate this photo: