1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a frizz-fighting serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly, making sure to use your fingertips at the roots to create volume.
2. Next, rub a smoothing cream to the palms of your hands and run it backward throughout your hair, smoothing any untamed pieces with a boar bristle brush.
3. Once hair is brushed backward, gather into a tight ponytail at the crown of your head.
4. Divide the ponytail ends into two pieces. Take one piece and twist it around into a bun. Do the same with the second piece and then secure with bobby pins.
4. Finish your style with a strong hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rate this photo: