1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum throughout your hair, and then blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep side part and use a flat iron to straighten any untamed pieces.
3. Rub a styling pomade over the top of your hair to smooth hair down. Then gather your hair over to one side using a smooth bristle brush. For best results, your ponytail should be on the opposite side of your part. Secure with an elastic.
4. Take a section of hair from underneath your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to conceal it. Secure the piece underneath with a bobby pin.
5. Finish by misting the top of your hair with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba
Rate this photo: