1. To get Jessica Alba's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and create a deep side part. Blow dry evenly.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a heat protecting spray throughout. Then flat iron your hair from roots to ends.
3. Next, take sections of your hair and wrap them around a styling wand. Make sure to wrap only the bottom half of your hair, leaving the ends pin-straight.
4. Brush through your waves using a vented brush, then mist on a shine serum.
5. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Alba Hairstyles
Rate this photo: