1. To get Jessica Biel's hairstyle, rub a dollop of volumizing mousse onto your hands and distribute evenly onto your hair.
2. Next, blow dry using a round brush and let you bangs fall naturally. Make sure to lift at the crown of your head for volume and fullness.
3. Curl random sections of your hair using a large curling iron. Clamp your hair at mid-shaft then work your way down.
4. Next, use a fine-toothed comb to tease the crown of your hair. Backcomb a few layers at the crown and then leave the very top layer smooth so you can place it over the teased section.
5. Gather your hair back into a ponytail and secure with an elastic. Use a soft brush to smooth down and tame any flyaways.
6. Run a flat iron over your bangs to smooth them out.
7. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jessica Biel Hairstyles
Rate this photo: