1. To get Jessica Chastain's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair, then blow dry with a round brush, lifting at your roots.
2. Part your hair down the center, then use a curling iron to loosely curl your hair. Take random sections and curl them starting from your nose level and working your way down.
3. Piece each section apart using your fingers, then rake through all of your hair with your fingers once you're done.
4. Smooth your top sections with a straightener as necessary.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Jessica Chastain
Rate this photo: