1. To get Jessica Chastain's hairstyle, apply a frizz taming cream to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep center part. Begin twisting your hair inward on either side of your part until you reach the back of your ears. Allow each side to loosen naturally as you go. Use bobby pins to hold your twists in place.
3. Divide the loose ends of your twists into two sections and braid them down through to the ends. Secure the ends with clear elastics.
4. Create a pocket just above the start of your left braid, then pull your right braid through it and back over to the right side to secure.
5. Repeat this process with the left braid: pull it through a pocket on the right side and back over to the left side to secure. Use multiple bobby pins as necessary.
6. Twist and tuck pieces as necessary, then finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Chastain Hairstyles
Rate this photo: