1. To get Jessica Chastain's hairstyle, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair then blow dry using a vented brush.
2. Begin curling sections of your hair using a medium-sized barrel curling iron. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through with your fingers and mist with hairspray.
3. Tease sections of your hair underneath using a fine-toothed comb. Then separate the front section of your hair from the outer corners of your eyebrows to your crown. Clip it out of the way.
4. Using a paddle brush, smooth the rest of your hair back, swooping it off slightly to the left side and securing with bobby pins placed vertically.
5. Then, brush it back over to the right side, concealing the bobby pins and twisting your hair into a French roll. Secure with bobby pins placed horizontally so they intersect the others.
6. Next, take out the front section and lightly comb back. Then pin sections into the twist you created to tightly secure.
7. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Jessica Chastain Hairstyles
Rate this photo: