1. To get Jessica Lowndes' hairstyle, start with day old hair (it'll have more texture to it).
2. Apply texturizing product throughout your hair and comb it through to distribute the product well.
3. Leaving out a few pieces of hair around your face, finger comb all of your hair up into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic.
4. Twist your ponytail into a bun, and use bobby pins to secure the ends.
5. Mist all over with anti-humidity hairpsray to finish.
See More Jessica Lowndes Hairstyles
Rate this photo: