1. Pull dry hair back with a hair band in a ponytail, leaving a little volume at the crown.
2. Smooth flyaways using just a dab of styling paste rubbed between your palms. Don't use too much -- your hair will end up looking greasy.
3. Tease the base of the ponytail and then smooth top portion by gently brushing with a boar-bristle brush.
4. Twist ponytail to the right and then loosely twirl ponytail clockwise around the base, then pin into place with bobby pins.
5. Finish with maximum hold hairspray and then a bit of shine spray for that extra glimmer in the moonlight.
Rate this photo: