1. You're going to want straight hair, so if it's curly or wavy, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair, and blow dry straight with a paddle brush.
2. To amp it up a notch, go over your hair with a straightener -- we're talking really straight here.
3. Then, take a comb and create a side part, almost to the back of your crown.
4. Next, take a teasing comb and tease your hair, and once the height's to your liking, smooth over the top layer.
5. Just spritz with a light-hold hairspray and you're done.
Rate this photo: