1. To start, apply a volumizing cream to your hair, and blow dry hair upside down (without a brush) so it gets lots of texture. No worries if it's messy.
2. Once your hair is dried to the max, run your brush through to tame it down a bit. Then, take your curling iron and curl a few random sections.
3. When the curls set, run your hands through your hair to loosen them.
4. Then, make a swooping side part almost all the way to the back of your crown.
5. At the back of your crown, use a teasing comb to pump up the volume, then smooth over the top layer.
6. Finish off with a holding spray, and you're ready to step out.
Rate this photo: