1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, wrap random sections of your hair around a styling wand. Make sure to start only about mid-shaft and work down toward the ends.
3. Rub a pomade or styling wax onto the palms of your hands and smooth it over your hair to tame any flyaways.
4. Gather hair back into a tight ponytail at the back of your head and secure with an elastic.
5. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: