1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a moisturizing serum to damp hair and work it in from the roots to the ends of your hair. Then use a heat protecting serum throughout your hair to ensure minimal damage.
2. Begin blow drying your hair in sections using a comb attachment to dry and detangle hair evenly.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch styling wand to wrap 1-inch sections of hair around the wand to create waves. Begin at your eye level and wrap down to ends, making sure to point the wand vertically. Continue with the rest of your hair.
4. Create a deep side part, pull your hair to the other side of your head, away from the side part..
5. Leave out a 1-inch section of your hair at your temple, but gather the rest of your hair and secure into a low, side ponytail behind your ear. Secure with an elastic.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: