1. To get Jordin Sparks' hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry straight.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a heat protecting spray over the length of your hair. Then run a ceramic flat iron through your hair to smooth any untamed pieces.
3. Next, apply a shine serum onto the palms of your hands and rake your fingers back through your hair. Then gather your hair off to one side behind your ear.
4. Allowing loose face-framing pieces to fall naturally, secure your hair into a messy bun. Gently tug on the bun to create fullness, and wave any fallen pieces of hair using the flat iron.
5. Finish with a lightweight hairspray.
See More Jordin Sparks Hairstyles
Rate this photo: