1. To get Judy Greer's hairstyle, apply volumizing mousse to the top half of your hair.
2. Blow dry your hair using a round brush; lift your hair up near the roots to add volume while drying. Wrap your bangs around the brush and dry them, too.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, wrap the bottom half of your hair around a 2-inch curling iron in large sections until you've got loose waves throughout your hair.
4. Bring the top section of your hair back, and secure it into a slight pompadour using bobby pins.
5. Rake your fingers through the waves to break them up a bit, and mist all over with lightweight hairspray to finish.
See More Judy Greer Hairstyles
Rate this photo: