1. To get Julia Louis Dreyfus' hairstyle, apply a root booster to damp hair and part down the middle.
2. Use a medium round brush to completely dry hair, lifting as you dry to create volume.
3. Separate hair into large sections and use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the hair from middle to ends.
4. Finger comb to break up heavy sections and create a looser look.
5. Mist hair well with a strong-hold spray to keep curls intact throughout the day.
See More Julia Louis-Dreyfus Hairstyles
Rate this photo: