Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Julia Roberts is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Julia Roberts photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Julia Roberts. She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Julia Roberts with a Long, Layered, Wavy, Chic Hairstyle Pictures
Julia Roberts Sophisticated, Red Updo with Highlights
Julia Roberts Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
Julia Roberts Curly, Red Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. If you don't have curls, use a curling iron all over your head.
2. Create a clean middle part with a comb and loosely gather hair into a soft twist at the back of your head, and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to pull out a few loose curls in front.
4. Finish by twirling a little shine serum over any frazzled ends. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Curly Updo
1. Air dry curls with styling gel. The more still you are as they dry, the less frizz you'll have at the end (so lay off the dancing or trampoline-ing, OK?).
2. Use your hands to loosely rake hair back into a low ponytail and secure it with a clear elastic, then create a chignon or messy twisted knot and pin in place.
3. Use the pointy end of a rattail comb to coax out a few loose tendrils in front. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Red, Curly Hairstyle
1. Apply a straightening balm from roots to tips and blow dry with a round brush for smoothness and volume.
2. Wrap 2-inch sections around a medium-barreled curling iron for spirals. Focus on hair from eye-level down.
3. Don't touch the curls. If they seem too Poodle-y, don't worry, they will relax of their own after 20 minutes. When they do, mist on a little flexible-hold hairspray and head out the door. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Apply root-boosting spray to damp hair at the crown, and smoothing product from the eye-level through the tips.
2. Blow dry with a round brush to smooth the top and add volume. Blow dry the ends smooth but not stick-straight.
3. Roll 2-inch sections around a curling iron. Mist the tips first with heat-protective spray (it'll keep them curly longer).
4. When cool, use your fingers to twist and pull downward on curls, to pull them longer and looser. Touch up the tips with the iron if needed. See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles
Julia Roberts' Long, Wavy, Sophisticated Hairstyle
1. To get Julia Roberts' hairstyle, brush damp hair into a center part and apply smoothing cream.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a large brush, pulling arm in long arcs to create a smooth, round look.
3. Wrap small sections of hair around the base of a 1 1/2-inch curling iron. Only wrap hair around the barrel until mid-way of shaft, keeping the bounce in the ends of your hair.
4. Finger comb curls to breakup pieces for a messier look. Apply finishing spray to strengthen the hold.
See More Julia Roberts Hairstyles