1. To get Julia Stiles' hairstyle, apply a volumizing moisturizer to damp hair and blow dry completely. Create a deep side part.
2. Take the front section of your hair and curl the ends away from your face with a large, 2-inch barrel curling iron.
3. Then curl the rest of your hair in large, 2-inch sections, making sure to focus only on the ends of your hair.
4. Next, apply a dime-sized frizz-fighting cream over the top of your hair and smooth it back.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Julia Stiles Hairstyles
Rate this photo: