1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Part your hair deeply to the side. Use a teasing comb to tease the top of your hair, and smooth it into place with your hands.
3. Now mist the bottom half of your hair with heat protectant spray. Wrap 2-inch sections of hair around a large-barrel curling iron to create waves throughout your hair.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, gently finger comb the curls to give them a tousled look. Bring your hair over one shoulder (the side opposite your part).
5. Mist your finished hairstyle with a generous amount of hairspray to finish.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Rate this photo: