1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and work your hands throughout your hair to distribute it evenly. Allow it to dry naturally.
2. Using a styling wand, wrap 1-inch sections of your hair around the barrel from roots to ends. Hold your hair wrapped for a few seconds, then let loose.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rub a shine-enhancing cream onto the palms of your hands and rake them throughout your hair. Tease the sections of hair underneath your crown using a fine-toothed comb.
4. Next, take sections along the sides of your hair and twist them toward the back of your crown. Make sure to twist the sections away from your face and secure each piece with a bobby pin.
5. Depending on the length of your hair, tuck and pin any loose ends with bobby pins. Then tug sections on the top and back of your hair to loosen them.
6. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Rate this photo: