1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, start with slightly damp hair and apply a styling cream throughout.
2. Create a deep side part and French braid the front section of your hair all the way across to the other side of your head. Secure the braid with bobby pins behind your ear and use your fingers to gently loosen the braid and create a messy look.
3. On the opposite side of the part, French braid your hair back and secure with bobby pins behind your ear.
4. Gather the remainder of your hair into a mid height pony tail and secure with an elastic. If your hair is long enough, twist sections of your ponytail around the elastic to create a bun.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Rate this photo: