1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, wash your hair with a volumizing shampoo and conditioner and towel dry.
2. Blow dry using a round brush. Make sure to use your fingers to create volume at the roots of your hair and dry thoroughly.
3. When your hair is completely dry, rub a few drops of a lightweight shine serum between the palms of your hands and run it through your hair.
4. Create a side part and take 2- to 3-inch wide sections of your hair and curl with a wide barrel curling iron. Hold for a few seconds and then let loose.
5. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
OPTION: Instead of using heat, wrap each section around large Velcro rollers, secure, and spritz with hairspray. Leave them in for at least 30 minutes.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Rate this photo: