1. To get Julianne Hough's hairstyle, spritz a little dry shampoo or hairspray onto your previously washed and dried hair.
2. Divide your hair into two sections, front and back. Next, tease each section with a fine toothed comb.
3. Flip your head over and use your fingers to gather the sections together at the crown of your head. Secure into a ponytail with an elastic.
4. Twist and wrap the loose ends of your ponytail around the elastic and secure with bobby pins. Leave some hair loose for a messy look.
5. Finish by spritzing all over with hairspray.
See More Julianne Hough Hairstyles
Rate this photo: