1. To get Kat Dennings' hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair, and then blow dry using a barrel brush. Lift your hair at the roots and twist it around the brush as you dry.
2. Create a side part and mist your hair with a heat protectant. Next, use a 1-inch curling iron to curl your hair. Clamp down and roll halfway up the length of your hair, making sure to curl hair away from your face. Hold for a few moments and then release.
3. Mist your hair with a shine serum, then brush through your waves to loosen them and distribute the product evenly.
4. Gather your hair at the base of your neck and secure with an elastic to form a ponytail. Twist your ponytail and then wrap it around the elastic to form a bun. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Use your fingers to gently loosen sections of hair around your face to keep it from looking too polished.
6. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Kat Dennings Hairstyles
Rate this photo: