1. To get Kate Beckinsale's hairstyle, apply a texturizing serum to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser for added volume.
2. Next, spray your hair with a shine serum, then curl 1-inch sections of your hair from roots to tips. Make sure to hold the curl for about 10 seconds and then let loose.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, tease the crown of your hair with a fine-toothed comb. Be sure to leave your bangs and face framing pieces un-teased.
4. Use your fingers to separate the top section of your hair from temple to temple. Take that section and pin it back using bobby pins behind the crown of your head.
5. Piece apart your curls in the back with your fingers and finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Kate Beckinsale Hairstyles
Rate this photo: