1. To get Kate Beckinsale's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, begin curling your hair beginning at eye-level and working down to your ends. Make sure to hold the curl for several seconds before letting loose.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, gather your hair over to one side below your ear and secure with an elastic. Let a face-framing piece fall loosely over the opposite side.
4. Begin tucking your ponytail ends underneath the base of the elastic, securing with bobby pins. Make sure the bun is tight and secure, but loose enough to look voluminous.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kate Beckinsale
Rate this photo: