1. To get Kate Bosworth's hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair, and then blow dry using a barrel brush. Make sure to lift at the roots while drying to create volume.
2. Create a deep side part, then tease the hair at the crown of your head.
3. Pull your hair back into a loose ponytail at the base of your neck. Secure with an elastic, then take a 1-inch section of your hair from the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Use a bobby pin to hold it in place.
4. Use your fingers to tousle your ponytail ends and create volume.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Kate Bosworth Hairstyles
Rate this photo: