1. To get Kate Bosworth's hairstyle, apply a thickening mousse to damp hair. Part your hair above the arch of your brow, and then blow dry with a large round brush, curling ends under.
2. Mist your hair with a texturizing spray, and then tousle it with your fingers to loosen the texture.
3. Pull a large front section of hair, starting from your part, and secure it behind your opposite ear with a bobby pin.
4. Tease the crown of your hair for extra volume.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Kate Bosworth Hairstyles
Rate this photo: