1. Apply a smoothing cream and blow dry your hair straight with a paddle brush.
2. Tease the top of your hair to add va-va-voom volume to your look.
3. Gather all of your hair into a loose ponytail and twist it to the side to create an off-balance French twist. Secure the ends with bobby pins, and tug on your twist to cover them.
4. Brush out your bangs so they're wispy, and let them fall over one ear.
5. Set the look with hairspray (mist the back for several seconds for good measure).
Rate this photo: