1. Apply mousse to damp hair and blow dry with a round, mixed- or boar-bristle brush.
2. Work styling gel through hair (from ear-length down).
3. Part hair in the center and brush back into a low ponytail, leaving out some strands out near your temples. Secure the pony at the nape of your neck with an elastic.
4. Braid or twist the ponytail to wrap it around the base. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Twist the hair you left out back and over the top of the bun. Pin into place.
6. Tame flyaways with finishing cream and apply hairspray for extra hold.
Rate this photo: