1. To start, apply a curling cream to damp hair, then use a diffuser to dry your hair, starting at the roots.
2. When hair is dry, clip half of your hair back, then spray about a 2-inch piece of hair with a holding spray. Use a large-barrel curling iron to curl the sections, holding for 20 seconds.
3. When this piece is complete, let the curl set (don't touch it), and grab another 2-inch section until all of your hair is curled.
4. Take a comb, and create a side part, and spray and curl the front section until you have a swooping wave.
5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
Rate this photo: