1. To get Katherine Heigl's hairstyle, apply texturizing spray to dry hair.
2. If you have pin-straight hair, curl a few sections of your hair with a 11/2-inch curling iron. This will help create more volume in your updo.
3. Back comb hair away from your face, keeping volume high in the front and crown of your head.
4. Pull hair into a bun at the back of your head and secure with an elastic. If hair is pulled too tightly, use the end of a teasing comb to gently lift hair away from the roots and create added height.
5. To finish your look, mist hair well with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Katherine Heigl Hairstyles
Rate this photo: