1. If your hair isn't already straight, apply smoothing cream and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush (make sure not to curl the tips under -- this isn't a bob).
2. Then, part your hair down the middle, almost to the back of your crown.
3. With a teasing comb, tease the hair at the back of your crown, then smooth the top layer over the teased section.
4. Take a curling iron and twist the front tips around the barrel for a little flip.
5. Finish with a shine serum and holding spray for the glossy-factor.
See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Rate this photo: