1. First, apply a curl cream (or mousse for wavy hair) to all of your hair. If you've already got curly hair, just use a dollop of anti-frizz serum.
2. Then, blow dry your roots with a diffuser, and let the rest air dry if you've got the time.
3. When your hair is completely dry, part it down the middle with a comb, going all the way to the back of your crown.
4. At this point, hair should be moderately curly, but go through with a curling iron to add even more curls -- this look doesn't skimp.
5. Finish the look by working in a shine serum, and topping off with a holding spray.
See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Rate this photo: