1. To start, apply a straightening cream to damp hair or an anti-frizz serum if your hair is already stick-straight.
2. Then, blow dry your hair straight with a paddle brush.
3. Next, go over your hair with a straightener, making sure all the waves are out.
4. Then, tease the hair at the back of the crown of your head with a comb (though nothing too drastic). Smooth the top layer of hair over the teased section.
5. Finally, create a side part, and apply pomade or shine serum, and tuck hair behind ears to finish off the look.
See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Rate this photo: