1. To start, apply a relaxing cream to all your hair -- including your top and bottom layers.
2. Then, blow dry your hair using a round brush, and taking it section by section.
3. Once hair is completely dry, create a side part, and pull hair back into a sleek pony tail, leaving the top layer of hair out of the pony.
4. Twist the tips of your hair around the base of the ponytail, and secure with pins.
5. Next, take the hair not included in the ponytail and loop up and over the bun, and secure at the ponytail base.
6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Katie Holmes Hairstyles
Rate this photo: