1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing spray gel to wet hair to give it a firm base.
2. Blow dry your hair while brushing it through with a flat brush.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 1-inch curling iron throughout your hair to create body while giving it a sturdy foundation.
4. Use a teasing comb to heavily tease your hair all over. Push the front of the hair forward, and wrap the rest into a French twist. Secure it with hairpins.
5. Finish by spraying your hair with strong-hold hairspray to keep it in place.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rate this photo: