1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, part your hair slightly to the side to start.
2. Mist damp hair with volumizing spray, and blow dry roughly using your hands to add a bit of texture.
3. Once your hair is completely dry, use a 2-inch curling iron to curl the bottom half of your hair.
4. Wrap large sections of hair around the barrel in different directions, and finger comb through your curls to break them up.
5. Mist all over with strong-hold hairspray to keep your look in place.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rate this photo: