1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, first add a volumizing cream to damp hair. Blow dry with a round brush, lifting at the roots to create extra volume.
2. Using a fine tooth comb, create a deep side part. Use the arch of your left eyebrow as a placement guide.
3. Separate hair into 3-inch sections. Mist each section with hairspray, roll separated hair into a large hot roller, and secure. Let the rollers sit for 25 minutes.
4. Remove rollers and run a paddle brush through hair to loosen the curls.
5. Gather your hair on the right side of your neck, using bobby pins to secure the left side of your hair at the nape of your neck.
6. Allow your hair to fall over your right shoulder and finish with a shine mist.
See More Katy Perry
Rate this photo: