1. To get Katy Perry's hairstyle, apply a thickening cream to damp hair.
2. Using a paddle brush, begin blow drying hair straight down. When you flip your hair back over it should want to stand up.
3. Using 2 to 3-inch curling iron, begin curling hair in an upward direction and wrap each section in velcro rollers as you go, taking sections of hair as large as the roller.
4. Once you get to the top section if your hair, begin rolling the sections in a forward direction toward your face. When you have rolled your entire head let this set for a minimum of ten minutes.
5. When you are ready to take out the rollers remove them in the same order you placed them.
6. Begin teasing your hair, starting at the nap working your way around and up in 1 to 2-inch sections. After you have backcombed your entire head, use a small paddle brush to brush hair up and forward.
7. At the top of your head you want to brush the hair forward, paying attention to the curls and molding them with your fingers.
8. Mist hair well with finishing spray to keep the lift secure.
See More Katy Perry Hairstyles
Rate this photo: