1. To get Ke$ha's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair, and then blow dry evenly using a round brush.
2. Create a deep side part, and then spritz a heat protectant spray throughout your hair.
3. Next, begin curling 2-inch sections of your hair using a large barrel curling iron. Curl inward towards your face, from the ends of your hair up to your nose level then let loose.
4. Once all of your hair is curled, loosen tight curls with a skeleton brush.
5. Finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Ke$ha's Hairstyles
Rate this photo: