1. To get Keira Knightley's hairstyle, apply a texturizing spray to damp hair and part to one side.
2. Use a blow dryer with a low-heat setting to dry your hair completely, gently scrunching your hair while as you dry.
3. Loosely French braid along your hairline, ending behind your ear, and secure with a bobby pin.
4. If you have longer hair, pull your hair into a low bun and secure with an elastic.
5. Pull out a few face framing pieces and mist hair well with a medium-hold finishing spray.
Tip: For a pretty touch, wear a bejeweled floral headband like Knightley.
See More Keira Knightley Hairstyles
Rate this photo: