1. To get Keira Knightley's hairstyle, apply a lightweight volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry hair completely.
2. Create a side part, then begin twisting the hair near your temple inward into a loose roll, working your way back along the side of your head and gathering more hair as you go.
3. Keep the rolled twist low and close to your hairline and use bobby pins to secure as you go. Allow the twist to loosen naturally, as it should look slightly unkempt.
4. Continue rolling and pinning on the opposite side of your head until the two rolls meet in the back. Connect them by securing the ends at the nape of your neck using bobby pins.
5. Tug on the twist to loosen it, then finish with a flexible-hold hairspray.
See More Keira Knightly Hairstyles
Rate this photo: