1. To get Keira Knightley's hairstyle, begin by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair.
2. Spray a shine spray from mid-shaft to ends, then blow dry with a large round brush, curling the ends under as you go.
3. Use a large barrel curling iron and wrap 2-inch sections of hair around the iron, leaving the ends out.
4. Once the curls have cooled, use your fingers to loosen them.
5. Spray dry shampoo at your roots, and then backcomb slightly for a bedhead look.
6. Take two small sections of hair from either side of the head and loosely pull them back. Secure with bobby pins.
7. Finish with a flexible hold hairspray.
See more Keira Knightley Hairstyles
Rate this photo: